Monday, August 07, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

I have to admit that I enjoyed watching Grey's Anatomy after the first 2 episodes. I have been avoiding the show since the beginning, knowing that it's an overly-dramatized show that is not realistic and all (who does 48-hr calls anymore? And where are the Meredith and Izzie in my class?). I found the interactions between characters interesting, and I can actually relate when they sit in the dimmed corridor complaining about intern lives. My life is nowhere as stressful as them of course. I know the show becomes even more dramatic in later episodes so... but I'm sure Katherine Heigl's presence will keep me watching. I am sure...

Another medical drama I like a lot is none other than House, M.D. It's a much more realistic show and I can actually learn something from it. And Hugh Laurie from the Blackadder fame as Dr. House? He is great.

1 comment:

Eternal Dreamer - Allen Wang said...

hee I love blackadder, didn't think anyone else watch that stuff :)